You can send tokens in the following two ways:
- Go to the ‘Chats’ page by selecting the bottom left icon on the app’s main screen, and then tap on the name of the contact from whom you wish to request a payment. This action will open your conversation.
- Next, in the conversation area, tap on the ‘Payments’ button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Enter your PIN, if you have not unlocked your wallet before.
- Choose ‘Send’ in the pop up form. You can now choose the amount and type of token you would like to send to this contact.
- Select the currency, enter the amount and tap ‘Send’.
From your wallet:
- Go to your wallet by selecting the ‘Wallet’ icon at the bottom of your Sylo app’s home screen.
- Unlock the wallet by entering your PIN.
- Next, choose the token you would like to request and click on the ‘Send’ button.
- Choose a contact you wish to send the funds to.
- Enter an amount and confirm by tapping on the orange ‘Send’ button. Hint: you can toggle between your chosen digital currency and the equivalent in your local fiat currency.
You will now see your payment in the conversation area.