You can send tokens in the following two ways:
Firstly, in chat:
- Go to the ‘Chats’ page by selecting the bottom left icon on the app’s main screen, and then tap on the name of the contact from whom you wish to request a payment. This action will open your conversation.
- Next, in the conversation area, tap on the ‘Payments’ button at the bottom right of the screen and then select the orange ‘Open payments’ button.
- Choose ‘Send’ in the pop up form.
- Enter your PIN, if you have not unlocked your wallet before.
- Enter your chosen cryptocurrency and the amount that you would like to send to this contact.
- Tap ‘Send’ to confirm.
Watch this video tutorial on how to send and receive tokens in chat > https://youtu.be/j-Obgbjii1k
Secondly, from your wallet:
- Go to your wallet by selecting the ‘Wallet’ icon at the bottom of your Sylo app’s home screen.
- Unlock your wallet by entering your PIN.
- Next, choose the token you would like to send and click on the ‘Send’ button.
- Choose a contact you wish to send the funds to.
- Enter an amount.
- Hint: you can toggle between your chosen cryptocurrency and the equivalent in your local fiat currency to make sure you’re sending the right amount.
- Tap the orange ‘Send’ button to confirm.
You will now see your payment in your chat feed with this contact.