To start talking to a contact/s in a conversation, follow these steps:
- Select the ‘Chats’ icon at the bottom left of the main screen.
- Next, tap on the orange ‘+’ button at the bottom right of the screen, then choose ‘Create Conversation’.
- You’ll now be offered a list of your contacts and you can select who you would like to include in the group by tapping on their names.
- Once you’ve chosen your group members, select the orange ‘Create Conversation’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- Finally, enter a name for the conversation and choose an avatar for the group (optional).
When your invitations have been accepted by the group members, you can then start chatting with each other in the conversation.
Watch this tutorial to see how you can create a conversation in the Sylo Smart Wallet > https://youtu.be/iRE-y47YH54