To add a token, follow these steps:
- Go to your wallet by clicking the wallet icon on the bottom of the app’s main screen.
- Unlock your wallet by tapping on the ‘Unlock wallet’ button, then entering your PIN.
- Tap on the ‘Edit’ button.
- Choose ‘Manage Tokens by Account’.
- Choose an account.
- Tap on the ‘Add’ button in front of the token you’d like to add.
You will now see added tokens within your wallet section.
If you can’t find your desired token in the list, follow these steps:
- Select the ‘Ethereum account’.
- Select the ‘Add custom token’ button at the top of the screen. You may now enter or scan a token contract address.