To add a token to your wallet, follow these steps:
- Go to your wallet by clicking the wallet icon on the bottom of the app’s main screen.
- Unlock your wallet by tapping on the ‘Unlock wallet’ button, then entering your PIN.
- Choose a blockchain.
- Select ‘Add asset’.
- Choose which tokens you’d like to add.
- You will now see an account for this token added to your wallet section.
Here's a video tutorial that will help > https://youtu.be/ASNEAvgDaTA
If you can’t find your desired token in the list, follow these steps:
- Select a blockchain account.
- Select the ‘Add custom asset’ button in the settings at the top of the screen. You may now enter or scan a token contract address.
Learn more about How to add a custom token.