You can request a payment in the following two ways:
- Go to the ‘Chats’ page by selecting the bottom left icon on the app’s main screen, and then tap on the name of the contact from whom you wish to request a payment. This action will open your conversation.
- Next, in the conversation area, tap on the ‘Payments’ button at the bottom right of the screen and then select the orange ‘Open payments’ button.
- Choose ‘Request’ in the pop up form.
- Enter your PIN if you have not unlocked your wallet before.
- You can now choose the amount and type of cryptocurrency that you would like to request from this contact.
- Select the currency, enter the amount and tap ‘Request’.
Watch this video tutorial on how to send or receive tokens in your chat feed > https://youtu.be/j-Obgbjii1k
From your wallet:
- Go to your wallet by selecting the ‘Wallet’ icon at the bottom of your Sylo app’s home screen.
- Unlock the wallet by entering your PIN.
- Next, choose the token you would like to request and click on the ‘Receive’ button.
- Choose a contact you wish to request the funds from.
- Enter an amount and confirm by tapping on the orange ‘Request’ button. Hint: you can toggle between your chosen digital currency and the equivalent in your local fiat currency.
You will now see your request in the conversation area.