At present, you can keep Bitcoin (BTC), Tezos (XTZ), Cennznet (CENNZ), Ethereum (ETH) and all ERC-20 compatible tokens, such as the Sylo token (SYLO) in your Sylo Smart Wallet. For more information, a list of supported tokens is available within the app.
To view the list of supported tokens, follow these steps:
- Go to your wallet by selecting the ‘Wallet’ icon at the bottom of your Sylo Smart Wallet’s home screen.
- Unlock your wallet by entering your PIN.
- Choose the account you’d like to add tokens to.
- Tap on the ‘Add asset’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll now be able to select which tokens you are interested in from the list of supported assets.
If you can’t find your desired token in the list, follow these steps:
- Select a blockchain account.
- Select the ‘Add custom asset’ button in the settings at the top of the screen. You may now enter or scan a token contract address.
Read more on How to add a custom token.