- Go to your wallet by clicking the wallet icon at the bottom of the app’s main screen.
- Choose any digital asset that you’d like to know more about. For example, the Sylo token (SYLO).
- You will now see a bar displaying the current price, any recent price changes and a graph. Hint: Look between the ‘Your address’ and ‘Send - Receive - Buy’ buttons.
- Tap the bar to see even more information.
- You can now choose the time period you’d like to track the price of this digital asset, as well as see other relevant information, such as its symbol, market cap and 24-hour trading volume. Hint: tap on the graph and hold to see price changes over the chosen period.
Modified on: Fri, 16 Apr, 2021 at 4:38 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.